On today’s episode of Revitalized Womanhood podcast, Gina Trimmer speaks with military spouse, and returning podcast guest, Lisa Brown. Lisa shares stories of being raised in Colorado by a pilot family, having six children, and meeting her husband Tom after a past engagement. They delve into Lisa’s experience as a military wife, including moving all around the country, and her current work as a mindset coach. The podcast offers an insight into Lisa’s journey of personal growth and the community of support it takes to be a successful military wife.
- Military life is challenging.
- Adapt to military life.
- Find genuine relationships.
- Prioritize what’s important to you.
- Adapt and embrace blessings.
- Women are constantly changing.
- Change is constant.
- Trust your intuition.
- Respect others’ gifts and talents.
- Explore the world through imagination.
- Learn to enjoy being alone.
- Honor and appreciate military service.
- Service before self.
Connect with Gina Trimmer on Instagram
Join the Free Revitalized Womanhood Facebook Community